Free School Meals
Please note that unlike the Universal Free School Meals your child may have received during Reception and Years 1 & 2, to receive a Free School Meal at Junior school you must be in receipt of certain benefits, (please see the list below,) each child must be named individually.
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
For more information please use the links below:
For an application form please visit:
Paper copies of the application form can also be obtained from our school reception.
If your child is entitled to Free School Meals at Junior School the ordering process remains the same. Orders must be made at least one week in advance, please place your completed order slip in the grey post box located in school reception every Tuesday by 9.30am.
Milford Morning Club - Food Safety & Allergy Notice
Government Initiatives IQ recognises Milford Junior School as a Top Performing and Improving School
Latest Ofsted Report - We are a GOOD school
New - On line learning website page