- Headteacher Application Form April 2018 (1.91 MB)
- Recruitment and Selection Safeguarding Policy (0.49 MB)
- Headteacher Pack April 2018 (1.31 MB)
- Headteacher Advert April 2018 (0.40 MB)
Required for January 2019 or soon after
We are a large and popular maintained Junior School seeking to appoint an experienced, inspirational and enterprising Headteacher to take our “Good” school forward, whilst remaining sympathetic to its existing ethos and values. Our school community would like a Headteacher who:
- Is an exceptional practitioner
- Has proven experience of raising academic standards
- Demonstrates sound leadership and management skills
- Is a good communicator
- Embraces and actively explores networking and collaboration opportunities
- Thinks strategically and creatively
- Is passionate about education
- Has a strong belief in the potential of all children to succeed
In return we offer a wonderful opportunity for development and challenge in an inclusive and supportive environment alongside motivated pupils, a skilled, hardworking and dedicated staff and a committed governing body.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other safeguarding checks.